- This event has passed.
55th Session of the Commission for Social Development (CSocD55)
The CSocD55 will take place at United Nations Headquarters in New York from 1 to 10 February 2017. The priority theme for the 2017-2018 review and policy cycle would be “Strategies for the eradication of poverty to achieve sustainable development for all”.
Please note that:
- This event is only open to NGOs in Consultative Status with ECOSOC.
- NGOs can register up to 10 Representatives.
- The deadline to register is 20 January 2017.
- Information about the session is available here.
- Online Application Form for Side Events: The deadline is 2 December 2016 by 11:30 p.m. NY Time.
- Submit your request for Oral Statement: Coming Soon.
Submit your written statement. The deadline is 31 October 2016.